Our communications strategy provides a framework for the delivery of effective communications by the organisation which are clear, appropriate and help us achieve our goals.
The purpose of our communications is:
To raise awareness, change perceptions and engage our audiences in acting to help achieve our vision.
Effective communications will help to:
- Increase awareness of Healthwatch Sutton and its work
- Increase Healthwatch Sutton's reputation as an independent, professional and credible organisation
- Continuously build meaningful two-way communication with the public, patients and carers to ensure they have the knowledge and understanding to share their views which will help influence the shaping of health and social care services in Sutton
- Ensure that we work closely with seldom heard groups to champion their voices and enable them to be heard.
- Ensure we work closely with commissioners and service providers, so services are designed with the people in Sutton who use those services.