- 68.8% of respondents had either received 'not enough' or 'not received any' information about perinatal mental health.
- Pregnant people rate their knowledge considerably lower than those who had a baby in the last 2 years.
- 71% of respondents thought there is 'not enough' support for partners.
- 73% would like to access support online.
- The largest barriers to accessing help and support were:
- Worrying about people's reactions
- Not knowing how to access support
- Anxiety that social services would become involved.
We have sent letters to Sutton CCG, Sutton Council, Epsom and St Helier Hospital NHS Trust, Sutton Health and Care Alliance, Sutton GP Services (Federation), South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust and Community Action Sutton.
We are also developing an Action Plan to be monitored and supported by Sutton Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Early Help Network.
If you need this report in a different format, please email email@example.com or call 020 8641 9540.