A public consultation has been launched on proposals to improve services at Epsom and St Helier Hospitals NHS Trust.
Members of the public are being asked for their views on three options to invest £500 million of national funding to build a new specialist emergency care hospital - on the Epsom, St Helier or Sutton hospital sites.
We are encouraging you to get involved in this consultation, which is being led by NHS Surrey Downs, NHS Sutton and NHS Merton Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). They are responsible for planning local healthcare services.
The consultation takes place from 8 January to 1 April 2020.
More information is available in Improving Healthcare Together's summary and full consultation documents on their website: www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk.
Have your say
- Fill in their questionnaire on their website: www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk
- Come to their listening events to tell them your views
- Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engage with them on Twitter @IHTogether, or visit their Facebook page @ImprovingHealthcareTogether
- Write to them at Opinion Research Services, FREEPOST SS1018, PO Box 530, Swansea, SA1 1ZL
- Call them on 02038 800 271 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Message them via SMS on 07500 063191
Come along to one of the local listening events to find out more about their proposals and tell them what you think:
- Tuesday 21stJanuary 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Holiday Inn, Gibson Road, Sutton, SM1 2RF
- Wednesday 12th February 2020 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at The Phoenix Centre, Mollison Drive, Wallington, SM6 9NZ
- Monday 2nd March 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at St Helier Community Association, Hill House, Bishopsford Road, Carshalton, Morden, SM4 6BL
Talk to us
As an organisation who is independent from the formal consultation, you can share your views directly with us if you prefer. We are gathering feedback on the proposals. We will share this feedback with the Improving Healthcare Together team, and draw themes from your feedback and formally ask them to respond.