Nearly 1/2 of the Healthwatch Network says social care services are a priority in their communities. That's why we have decided to look closer at the issue.
So what are we doing about it?
We're calling on more people to share their views and experiences with us. We all value the support that social care services provide, but they need to hear from the people who use them about how they can improve.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It's that simple.
How to get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving us a call on 020 8641 9540
- Sending an email to email@example.com