Our Annual Report highlights how sharing your views and experiences has helped to improve health and social care services in Sutton.
Highlights from our year
- 5,736 people shared their health and social care story with us
- 13,900 people engaged with us through our website and social media channels including Twitter and Facebook.
- We published our Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing Survey Report highlighting many aspects of our children's mental health.
- We investigated patient experiences of Accident and Emergency at St Helier Hospital.
- Our 18 volunteers gave up 5,568 hours over the year.
David Williams, Healthwatch Sutton Chair, said:
"It is again with pride and pleasure that I offer a very warm welcome to each and every one of you to our Annual Report.
It has been, as it always seems to be, a busy, challenging and hugely rewarding period for Healthwatch Sutton.
I praise unreservedly our Board members, and our volunteers for all that they do, not only in Healthwatch Sutton, but across the voluntary sector. As well as giving their time freely, they bring a wealth of life experiences that hugely benefit and enhance the lives of Sutton residents."